If you purchased your BeenVerified subscription through iTunes, your subscription is managed by Apple. Apple requires that you cancel your subscription through iTunes. You can follow these steps to cancel your subscription:
1. On your device, tap Settings > iTunes & App Store.
2. Tap your Apple ID.
3. If you're not signed in, sign in with the Apple ID and password that you use with the iTunes Store.
4. Tap View Apple ID. (You might be asked to enter your password again.)
5. Under Subscriptions, tap Manage.
6. Tap the subscription you want to manage.
7. Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose to turn off Auto-Renewal.
8. Auto-Renewal has to be turned from on to off to cancel a subscription. When you turn off Auto-Renewal, your subscription will cancel at the end of the current billing cycle.
For more information and screen shots of these steps, please see https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039. If you need assistance with this process, please contact iTunes.