Answers to your questions about billing, managing your account, and more.
BeenVerified's Data & Public Records
Answers to your questions about where our information comes from, how it is updated and more.
What is the Court Runner and how can this premium feature help you
General BeenVerified Questions
- How much does BeenVerified cost?
- What types of payment do you accept?
- I don't want a subscription - I only want to run one report!
- How do I cancel my BeenVerified account?
- How do I cancel my BeenVerified subscription purchased through iTunes?
- Can I change/upgrade/downgrade plans at any time?
- Does my account give me access to BeenVerified on my mobile device?
- Why can't I find this person?
- What are public records and where do they come from?
- Is all of this information available in search engines?
- There is a criminal record I know exists. Why don't you have it?
- How is the information updated?
- How do I remove my name from BeenVerified's people search results?
- Why didn't the runner return a case I expected to find?
- What kinds of records can I get through the Court Runner?
- Is there an additional cost for Court Runner?
- What is Court Runner?
- How do I disable Chrome Popup Notifications?
- How do I log into my BeenVerified account?
- What is BeenVerified?